Brilliant Database Ultimate is an all-in-one tool for creating end-user executable database applications. Created database applications will have your logo, copyrights and can be distributed on any number of computers royalty-free. With Brilliant, you can create systems to manage invoices, contacts, inventory, documents, events - whatever you like. Application development is fully visual and does not require studying any programming language.
So, who can be interested in Brilliant Database Ultimate?
Personnel. Have an idea of a database solution and want to sell it? With Brilliant, it will take you a couple of hours to design a full-featured Windows database application, e.g. a real estate management database or a specific CRM system. And unlike Excel or Access that offer limited distribution possibilities, Brilliant will automatically pack your product into a distribution package for it to be easily installed on user computers.
Brilliant Database Ultimate is ideal for companies who are looking to develop applications aligned to their business needs. For example, an insurance company with many agents working remotely who need a desktop database software to keep records on clients, calculate policy costs, print them on special blanks and generate reports at the end of a month. Brilliant allows creating such application and distributing it to any number of agents royalty free. Imagine how much money you are saving comparing to installing Ms Office on each user computer?
If you are a software company or work as a private developer, then Brilliant Database is the right choice for you. With Brilliant Database Ultimate, you can easily create professional database programs of your own, compile them into independent applications and sell them as your proprietary products to end users, deliver to your customer or simply distribute among your colleagues.
Interested? Brilliant Database Ultimate offers a plethora of features just waiting for you to try.
» version 9 - posted on 2010-05-24
EULA - End User License Agreement
Brilliant Database is try-before-buy software. This means:
1. All copyrights to Brilliant Database are exclusively owned by the author - Mikhail Lishin ("BINARYBRILLIANT").
1.1. SDK Version Information.
1.1.0. Applications created with unregistered trial version can be used only for demo purposes, only on one computer ("CPU").
1.1.1. You CAN FREELY distribute, sell, present and work with applications created by the registered copy of this software ("COMPILED APPLICATION").
1.1.2. You CAN NOT decompile COMPILED APPLICATIONs.
1.1.3. You CAN NOT modify code of COMPILED APPLICATIONs.
1.1.4. All copyrights to static part of code of COMPILED APPLICATIONs ("STATIC CODE") exclusively owned by the BINARYBRILLIANT. STATIC CODE is the content of all binary files included in the COMPILED APPLICATION.
1.1.5. You CAN NOT decompile, modify STATIC CODE.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 15 days. Following this test period of 15 days or less, if you wish to continue to use Brilliant Database, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Brilliant Database on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered Brilliant Database software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The Brilliant Database unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Brilliant Database without written permission from the copyright holder. The Brilliant Database unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. Brilliant Database IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Mikhail Lishin.
8. Installing and using Brilliant Database signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Brilliant Database files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using Brilliant Database.